This bundle features 22 separate files that will help you transform your classroom into a pet-friendly, bight and colorful place! This bundle has everything that you will need to create a purrr-fect atmosphere in your classroom. Listed below are the contents of the bundle:
1) Birthday Chart and Birthday Certificates - 12 month labels with smaller (blank) student name/date labels and a header to create a birthday chart for your classroom and 6 different designs of birthday certificates to give out to students on their special day
2) Book Bin Labels - 54 labels to snazzy up your classroom library, labels include a variety of genres and types of books and also includes a blank page if there are any labels that you need that are not included
3) Calendar - 12 labels for the months of the year and a set of calendar numbers to use on your classroom calendar + one page of special events that can be taped or velcroed to the days to point out special classroom and school events
4) Clip Chart - a clip chart featuring seven levels of classroom etiquette to track students' behavior throughout the day - uses bright and colorful designs and clipart to brighten your classroom!
5) Days of the Week - labels for the 7 days of the week
6) Hall Passes - 6 hall passes with a pre-drawn hole for an easy hole punch so that passes can be put on a string or band for students to carry with them to their location. Passes include: girls bathroom, boys bathroom, office, library, nurse, and general hall pass
7) How Do We Get Home - poster that includes space for you to write in how students get home at the end of the day for easy posting and access for students, subs, or anyone who may be in your classroom. Three posters included to meet the transportation needs of all.
8) Job Chart - set of 24 job cards and a "Job Chart" heading to keep track of student jobs in the classroom throughout the week, month, and year! Space on each card is available and labels included so that you can adhere (velcro suggested!) student names to their job and easily change each day/week. One blank page is included if you need to add any jobs not included.
9) Nametags - 10 different designs included for a variety of options for students (girl, boy, and animal designs) - very bright and colorful!
10) Alphabet - Full alphabet with upper and lowercase letters on each poster (one letter per poster) - 26 posters total
11) Numbers - Posters for the numbers (#1-20) with images for each number in "ten-frame" style display
12) Schedule Cards - includes 35 different daily subjects/activities and blank clocks for you to fill in the time that each subject/activity occurs daily in your classroom. Special activities included, as well as speciality classes, daily procedures, and subjects. Also includes one blank set of cards if there is an activity missing that you need.
13) Student Info Cards - half-page cards that students can fill out about their child at the beginning of the year that provides a quick reference for student information, parent contact information, allergies/medical, and any other information you may need.
14) Supply Labels - 64 labels for supplies in the classroom (pencils, crayons, paper, math manipulatives, art supplies, etc.) - also includes one blank set for any labels you need that may be missing from the set
15) Table Numbers - decorative table numbers (#1-6) that each feature a different pet - includes half page and whole page numbers to fit your needs
16) Weather Chart - Includes two posters with interchangeable labels for the seasons, weather, and temperature words (I suggest using Velcro for adhering labels and changing them)
17) Welcome Banner - two different templates for a welcome banner to display outside your classroom door or inside your room on a bulletin board!
18) Word Wall - 26 individual alphabet letters and a "Word Wall" header to display your important grade-level words
19) Editable Labels - 5 pages of editable labels that range in size from small-large
TEACHER PLANNER (3 FILES):
1) Gradebook - several templates to choose from to best meet your needs for keeping track of student grades throughout the year and across multiple subjects
2) Planbook - several templates to choose from to plan out your daily activities for multiple subjects
3) Planbook - includes pages for student information, medical info, birthdays, schedule, seating chart, getting home, meeting notes, parent contact, substitute information, and a monthly calendar for long-term planning. Also includes dividers for teacher evaluation, calendar, student data, standards, IEPS and individual student info, and important information so that you can setup your binder to best fit your needs.
Everything in this mega-bundle has a pet theme to create visual consistency in your classroom and beyond! Your students will love this theme all year long!