Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
25.13 MB | 40+ pages
EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT IN A LESSON!
This is a complete unit on PETS.
Target vocabulary is: CAT, DOG, TURTLE, MOUSE, BIRD and FISH.
Target Question: Do you have a pet?
Target Answer: Yes, I have a (cat).
The download includes the following:
*INTERACTIVE LANGUAGE LEARNING GAMES
- Vocabulary Interactive
- Word Matching Interative + Student Hand Out
- Word Search Interactive + Student Hand Out
- Memory Interactive
* STUDENT WORKSHEETS & ACTIVITIES
- Cut and Paste the Pet you have in the frame.
- Line Match: draw a line from the pet to its corresponding item
- Pet Interactive Class Activity
- Word Search
- Word Trace and Match
- Teacher Flashcards (Large Color and B&W )
- Flashcards for the Screen (in PowerPoint format)
- Student Flashcards ( color and B&W )
- I have a Pet: the reader is a great way to introduce and elicit the target voacabulary!
- Completed save for the warm-up, Review and Flashcard drilling games which you can choose and type in. All other activites are filled in for you. You can keep them if you like them or change them to suit your class then print it off.
- suggested song to play along with this unit. A Youtube link is provided in the lesson plan.
- assess your students progress at the end of this unit by using the question sheet which allows you space to write in student responses, as well as a class sheet for viewing the entire class at a glance.
With all of these resources and activities you will EASILY be able to teach a 2 hour EFL class with a mix of interactive and classroom games, activities and exercises that your students will love.
It is simple enough for toddlers yet still fun and challenging enough for adults!
One of the challenges of teaching ESL is having enough material to interest, engage and challenge all your students in all levels and this material does that.
BUY 13 more FOR 20.00! Save $10.00! Just copy and past the link below: