This is everything needed for you to have your students write a review of the title track of Phantom of the Opera. I use this to introduce our Broadway unit and voice types and discuss the differences between musicals and opera.
This is part of my "Music Magazines" unit in which students write reviews of songs throughout the year that are put together into a magazine/book at the end of the year. The unit serves both monolingual and bilingual students and encourages reading, accountable talk, writing, and justifying musical preferences using appropriate vocabulary.
This download contains:
1. A breakdown of how to use this resource in your classroom
2. A music review template for student writing
3. Sentence stems in both English and Spanish
4. Pictures cropped to the correct size to cut out and glue onto student review pages
5. A breakdown on how to start using Music Magazines in your classroom.
If you liked this product, please let me know through comments and a positive rating and feel free to follow me on TpT, Instagram, and Twitter @edgyveggiemusicteacher