Teach the 20 phase 4 ‘Letters and Sounds’ high frequency words. Fun, hands-on activities, games and resources which can be used during whole class introductions, in groups, pairs or individually! Great value for money - simply laminate, cut out and have fun!
- High Frequency word cards (in colour and B+W) – for each word – use for whole class/group/independent activities. You could print 2 copies and play a pairs game.
- Sandcastle Sprint board game (in colour and B+W), instructions, playing pieces & die – make your way around the board, saying the words as you go! Who will be first to reach the sandcastle?
- Words, Waves & Other Things game (in colour and B+W) - search for and read tiny sight words in the beach picture, using a magnifying glass. Children could make a list of the words which they find and compete to find the most!
- Roll and read game (in colour and B+W) - roll the die and read the words in the matching column.
- Sight word spinners – 2 spinners (in colour and B+W). Spin the spinner and read the sight word.
- Countdown game (in colour and B+W) – set a timer - how many sight words can the children read in 1 minute?
- Sight Word Dice (in B+W only) – roll the die and read the word.
- Sight Word Race game (in colour and B+W) and instructions –4 player game: Take turns to roll the die & say the word you land on. Who will be first to reach the end?
Feedback for this product:
"The Kindergartens love these!" August 21, 2018
I really do appreciate your feedback for my products. Giving feedback also earns you credits for future TPT purchases! If you have any questions or requests please use the 'Ask a Question' tab. Don't forget to follow me to receive product updates and details of sales! For more exciting resources, visit my store!
Click here for phase 3 high frequency word games
Click here for a fun Vowel Digraphs and Trigraphs Activity Pack