Teaching the Phases of Mitosis? This digital activity will work seamlessly with your LMS and allow students to demonstrate what they know about the phases of mitosis.
This product includes a Google Slide activity that is intended to be used digitally for remote instruction or in a 1:1 device setting in the face to face classroom.
- Students must identify each phase
- Students must answer questions that accompany each phase
- Students must label parts of the cell in the various phases of mitosis.
- Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase
- Crossing Over
- Details of the activities happening in each phase
- Pictures of each phase for students to identify
- Students will be required to label the structures below:
- Spindle Fibers
- Cell Membrane
- Nuclear Envelope
After the activity, students will have an easy to read graphic organizer that they can add to their digital portfolio and refer back to throughout this unit.
You might also be interested in these resources over the cell cycle.
Be sure to get TPT credit for future purchases! Go to your My Purchases page once you are logged in to TPT. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback “button. Once you click it, you will be given the opportunity to leave a rating and short comment about the resource.
Stay in the loop!
Stay connected with me!
I hope your students enjoy this activity as much as mine!