Phases of the Moon Packet. You will find many useful activities and printables in this activity packet that includes: center/group activity, posters, vocabulary word wall, phases of the moon study sheet, reading comprehension with questions, exit ticket, word search and a foldable activity to use with an interactive science journal when teaching the Phases of the Moon. The packet includes a foldable activity to distinguish the difference between a Full Moon and a New Moon.
Three posters are included describing the Phases of the Moon, New Moon, and Full Moon with illustrations. All posters are in color and B/W. Other activities included are a word search, a study guide of the phases of the Moon, and an Exit Ticket to assess students understanding of the concept.
This packet includes the following:
* Phases of the Moon hands on activity for small group or center
activity with answer key.
* Two different sets of directions for center activity.
* Student Sheet to complete Phases of the Moon center activity.
* Vocabulary Poster demonstrating the Phases of the Moon, Full
Moon and New Moon.
* Word wall: full moon, crescent moon, gibbous moon, new moon,
solar eclipse and lunar eclipse.
* Our Moon Phases study sheet.
* Reading passage with comprehension questions.
* Foldable activity for interactive science journal with sample.
* Exit Ticket to check students understanding with answer key
* Our Moon Word Search.
** If you like this foldable activity then check out my Earth Science: Rocks, Minerals, Weathering and Erosion Activity Bundle
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Clip art created by Krista Wallden: Creative Clips, Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah and Dancing Crayon Designs.
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.