Also included in
- 4 resources to teach, review, and reinforce the phases of the moon and eclipses. This bundle includes:17 page Phases of the Moon packet with explanations, diagrams, and 2 hands on activities. No prep needed!10 page Eclipse Workbook with explanations, diagrams, and 1 hands on activity. 16 card deck oPrice $8.20Original Price $10.25Save $2.05
This 16 card Boom deck can be used by middle school science students to review the phases of the moon.
Each slide provides a description, diagram, or photo of a phase of the moon and asks the student to identify the phase.
No subscription necessary to use!
Playable preview here - https://wow.boomlearning.com/deck/q-xqmTJQqsStnZB6jLQ?ref=tpt
Boom Cards are digital, self-grading flashcards that students use to review a skill.
When you purchase this product, you will receive the url to redeem your purchase.
In order to use Boom Cards, there are the following system requirements:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Other Boom Cards:
- Simple Machines
- Basic Stoichiometry
- Parts of the Periodic Table
- Element Symbols #1-20
- Newton's Laws
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Density, Mass, Volume D=M/V
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Sources
- Rock Cycle
- Relative Dating
- Layers of the Atmosphere
- Solar System
- Phases of the Moon
Get Free Products by earning TPT credits! Earn TpT credits which can be applied to future purchases by rating and leaving a comment on this product after your purchase.