Phases of the Moon Paper & Digital-Flip Books, Spinners, Oreos, Too
K - 5th, Homeschool
- Easel Activity
Easel Activity Included
This resource includes a ready-to-use interactive activity students can complete on any device. Easel by TPT is free to use! Learn more.
What educators are saying
This is a must do activity! The kids love the visuals and get a greater understanding while enjoying a snack along the way.
This is a brilliant and highly engaging way to teach/review moon phases! Also a great formative assessment.
Also included in
- Phases of the moon are fun to learn about and these activities will reinforce and support your teaching in a fun and engaging way. The hands-on moon activities will help your students understand the phases and will give them an escape room challenge to boot! Included in the moon phases activities rePrice $8.00Original Price $10.00Save $2.00
Phases of the moon seem to be taught at many different levels and kids love learning about them. However, it can be a little confusing at times! This pack of hands-on activities will help your students learn about the moon in a fun and engaging way.
The items included are:
- K-W-L Chart
- Examples of 2 books to help teach about moon phases (the videos are on Easel)
- Posters with Definitions for Each Moon Phase
- Moon Phase Calendar to Record the Monthly Phases (also on Easel)
- Moon Phase Foldable without Definitions - 4 Different Ability Levels
- Moon Phase Foldable with Definitions - 4 Different Ability Levels
- Moon Phase Fan Foldable Book - 4 Different Ability Levels
- Phases of the Moon Wheel – Color – B&W – 3 Different Ability Levels
- Oreo Phases of the Moon - Color – B&W – 3 Different Ability Levels
- Black Paper/White Crayon Moon Phase Activity
- Moon Phases Assessment (also on Easel as a self-checking activity
Thanks so much!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.