Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Save 30% by purchasing this bundle!
This is a complete first quarter unit bundle for IB Philosophy and non-IB philosophy high school classes. The thematic focus of this unit is Epistemology and Being Human. The unit contains lectures, a presentation project, essay prompts, vocabulary, in-class activities, questions for readings, questions for films, all 46 Philosophy Crash Course video questions, and an IA assignment.
The same content is available as a bundle without the Crash Course Philosophy questions. Please take a look at the Philosophy Introduction Unit Bundle- Lectures, Vocabulary, Readings, Activities if you would like this material but do not need the Crash Course questions.
Details of Included Items:
- 7 PowerPoint Lectures with detailed teacher's notes
- 41 Vocabulary terms and 4 vocabulary quizzes
- 16 Bell Ringer/Mini Discussion Starter thought experiments and various stimuli
- Pecha Kucha Presentation Project
- 4 Being Human Essay Prompts with Rubric
- "When Did We Become Human?" Group Activity
- Plato's World of Forms Activity
- 2 Podcast Activities
- Ted Talk "Your Brain Hallucinates Your Conscious Reality" Questions
- Logical Fallacies Mini Skit Project
- Why We Argue Chapter 1 Questions
- Plato's Allegory of the Cave Questions
- Roald Dahl's "William and Mary" Questions
- "Philosophy is the New Battleground in South Africa's Fight Against Colonialism" Article Questions
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance Excerpt Questions
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed Excerpt Questions
- Film Questions for 12 Angry Men
- Film Questions for The Truman Show
- Film Questions for The Great Debaters
- Questions for all 46 Crash Course Philosophy YouTube Videos with suggestions for particular episodes for this unit
- Internal Assessment (IA) Proposal Assignment
The 4 essay prompts and the IA Proposal Assignment are bonus items available only in the unit bundles.
The preview shows the Contents Guide for this unit bundle so please take a look to see more details about what is included. In the bundle file, you will find the Contents Guide with teaching suggestions located in the BONUS zip file along with IA Proposal assignment.
Follow me to get updates about when the second quarter IB Philosophy materials will be released in my store.
You can open any PowerPoint file in Google Slides. Read this quick how-to if you need to convert any PowerPoint to Slides.
You may also be interested in: