Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
This contains the same lessons as the Philosophy Complete First Quarter Epistemology and Being Human Bundle but . If you want those questions along with this content, please take a look at Philosophy Complete First Quarter Epistemology and Being Human Bundle.
Included you will find:
- 7 PowerPoint Lectures with detailed teacher's notes
- 41 Vocabulary terms and 4 vocabulary quizzes
- 16 Bell Ringer/Mini Discussion Starter thought experiments and various stimuli
- Pecha Kucha Presentation Project
- 4 Being Human Essay Prompts with Rubric
- "When Did We Become Human?" Group Activity
- Plato's World of Forms Activity
- 2 Podcast Activities
- Ted Talk "Your Brain Hallucinates Your Conscious Reality" Questions
- Logical Fallacies Mini Skit Project
- Why We Argue Chapter 1 Questions
- Plato's Allegory of the Cave Questions
- Roald Dahl's "William and Mary" Questions
- "Philosophy is the New Battleground in South Africa's Fight Against Colonialism" Article Questions
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance Excerpt Questions
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed Excerpt Questions
- Film Questions for 12 Angry Men
- Film Questions for The Truman Show
- Film Questions for The Great Debaters
- Internal Assessment (IA) Proposal Assignment
While these lessons and activities were designed for an IB Philosophy course, they work perfectly for any high school philosophy class. The First Day PowerPoint contains two versions- one specifically for IB classes and a generic one for any non-IB philosophy class.
The Bonus File labeled "Start Here" contains suggestions on the order for lectures and activities. Movement through the content varies depending on your student body, course type, and class length.
You can open any PowerPoint file in Google Slides. Read this quick how-to if you need to convert any PowerPoint to Slides.