Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- I've combined ten compelling resources I use in my middle and high school classes to infuse my lessons with philosophy and ethics-based content.With this bundle you get:1. Plato's Allegory of the Cave Lesson ResourceIntroduce your students to this imaginative allegory about humankind's search for tr$27.98$32.98Save $5.00
- It's the ultimate bundle of bundles. You get everything in the Stones of Erasmus TpT catalog! We sell everything from philosophy related resources for middle and high school students to novel studies, task cards, and critical thinking skills resources.What's in the box:Complete Philosophy in the Cla$155.13$172.37Save $17.24
- What is the meaning of life? What is really real? Why is Socrates talking to random people? How do I know I am not dreaming right now? What if I could do anything I wanted without fear of punishment? What is the marshmallow test? How can I take really good notes in class? I've combined fifteen compe$37.66$47.08Save $9.42
I've combined five compelling Plato & Nietzsche resources I use in my middle and high school classes to infuse my lessons with philosophy and ethics-based content.
With this bundle you get:
- Plato's Allegory of the Cave Lesson Resource
- Introduce your students to this imaginative allegory about humankind's search for truth and meaning!
- The “Ring of Gyges” Discussion Pack
- Watch out! Someone may be watching! Get your class discussing the abuses and uses justice — in this rewarding group activity!
- Nietzsche and Groundhog Day on the "Meaning of Life"
- Is it a coincidence that a 90s Bill Murray movie and a German Romantic Nineteenth-century philosopher have something in common? Find out with this wildly popular lesson pack.
- The Difference Between Empiricism and Rationalism Teaching Resource
- A must-have for any IB TOK course or Critical Thinking lesson
- Discuss Any Moral Dilemma! (Great for introducing your students to any moral problem)
- Use this lesson plan and graphic organizer set to organize discussion and writing activities about any relevant moral dilemma you want to share with your students.
Note to buyers: When you buy this bundle, TpT allows you to download each resource individually (or as a ZIP file). You can access the bonus file that combines all of the resources into one convenient PDF (with editable links). That means this product is distant learning-friendly, and compatible with Google Apps.
- Check out my powerful short story discussion guide for Flannery O'Connor's still-explosive story "A Good Man is Hard to Find"
Follow me on my teacher's journey on stonesoferasmus.com.