Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- I've combined ten compelling resources I use in my middle and high school classes to infuse my lessons with philosophy and ethics-based content.With this bundle you get:1. Plato's Allegory of the Cave Lesson ResourceIntroduce your students to this imaginative allegory about humankind's search for tr$27.98$32.98Save $5.00
- What is the meaning of life? What is really real? Why is Socrates talking to random people? How do I know I am not dreaming right now? What if I could do anything I wanted without fear of punishment? What is the marshmallow test? How can I take really good notes in class? I've combined fifteen compe$37.66$47.08Save $9.42
I've combined five compelling Plato & Nietzsche resources I use in my middle and high school classes to infuse my lessons with philosophy and ethics-based content.
With this bundle you get:
- Plato's Allegory of the Cave Lesson Resource
- Introduce your students to this imaginative allegory about humankind's search for truth and meaning!
- The “Ring of Gyges” Discussion Pack
- Watch out! Someone may be watching! Get your class discussing the abuses and uses justice — in this rewarding group activity!
- Nietzsche and Groundhog Day on the "Meaning of Life"
- Is it a coincidence that a 90s Bill Murray movie and a German Romantic Nineteenth-century philosopher have something in common? Find out with this wildly popular lesson pack.
- The Difference Between Empiricism and Rationalism Teaching Resource
- A must-have for any IB TOK course or Critical Thinking lesson
- Discuss Any Moral Dilemma! (Great for introducing your students to any moral problem)
- Use this lesson plan and graphic organizer set to organize discussion and writing activities about any relevant moral dilemma you want to share with your students.
Note to buyers: When you buy this bundle, TpT allows you to download each resource individually (or as a ZIP file). You can access the bonus file that combines all of the resources into one convenient PDF (with editable links). That means this product is distant learning-friendly, and compatible with Google Apps.
- Check out my powerful short story discussion guide for Flannery O'Connor's still-explosive story "A Good Man is Hard to Find"
Follow me on my teacher's journey on stonesoferasmus.com.