PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a sample of my phonics game similar to the game BINGO.
This game covers words with Beginning and Ending Blends, including:
• Pass out game cards to each player.
• Put the word cards in the middle.
• Players take turns picking a word card from the middle. (The word cards have the whole word that matches the missing sound in the same word on the game cards.)
• If the word belongs on your game board, lay it over the spot on your game card. If the word belongs to another player, give them the card and the next player goes.
• Keep laying down cards until you have a Phingo!
• A player wins when they yell “PHINGO!” and has word cards in a row that go horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Check out all of my Bingo Games!