* Task cards to practice making phone calls
* Ideal for students with language or articulation disorders
* Great for students who stutter
* Ideal for adolescents working on life skills
* Students can work on cards from easiest to most difficult
* Sample phone call phrases provided
* 32 phone call situations
Making telephone calls is a difficult task for many students with speech and language disorders. Students need to learn how and practice these phone calls.
These task cards will help your students to plan what they are going to say and practice those phone calls. Great for students with language disorders and fluency issues.
Begin by having students read through the cards and rank them in order of difficulty. Using a phone that is off, begin by practicing the easy phone calls. Gradually work your way through the cards until the student has mastered the difficult phone calls.
These 32 task cards will help reduce fear and stress that students have when making phone calls.