If you're an ESL or LINC instructor, looking for listening resources on phone numbers, you've come to the right place. After trying to find good listening resources related to phone numbers, I created my own and used them many times successfully in my classes!
This mini-unit goes over tips on how to give phone numbers to English language learners so that they will be understood. It also includes several activities that focus on listening and recording phone numbers.
* a short mini-lesson on giving phone numbers
* four sets of five recordings of a native English speaker giving phone numbers
* a worksheet for CLB 2+ students to record phone numbers (writing the numbers)
* a worksheet for CLB 1 students to record phone numbers (circling the numbers)
* an interview worksheet which students use to record and then interview other students about phone numbers
* sample lesson plan
* an audio script
As always, have a great class! Feedback is always appreciated. :)