PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Phone Skills AND Phone Fun: Create a 3D phone craft with each child’s phone number on the back. Kids will learn their phone number, phone emergency skills and phone conversation skills. Kids never tire of talking on their phones, even if it’s to an imaginary friend.
Phone skills printables include:
• 3D Phone Craft Template
• Phone Symbols Chart
• How to call 911, step by step
• When to call 911 (and when not to call 911): a 15-picture printable
• Where you should not use a cell phone
• Phone Song to remember 911, and each child’s own phone number
• Phone conversation starters
• PHONE CENTER with 24 conversation starter TASK CARDS - with picture cues
• Notes home to request the home phone number (six notes per page)
* For a large, colorful view of these pages open the PDF on your Smartboard for instant phone lessons.
* Every instructional page includes an “I can…” Learning Target and the specific CCSS.
* Perfect for teaching about self and others (conversation skills), family (home phone number), and community helpers (calling 911).
• Suggestion: print the Phone Craft on colored printing paper or cardstock
[NOTE: Sample Phone on cover page is printed on pink paper]
3D Phone is approx. 2 ½” X 5” X ¼”
• This Phone Fun Pack is created for United States phone numbers, but may be adapted to other countries.
I hope you enjoy your Phone Fun Pack…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at www.teacherspayteachers.com/ Phone Skills
it would be greatly appreciated.
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in the classroom setting.