any of the perceptually distinct units of sound in a specified language that distinguish one word from another, for example p, b, d, and t in the English words pad, pat, bad, and bat…
This resource is a download that concentrates on the Phoneme Sound ‘R’ In Initial Medial and End position.
- Phoneme word picture cards -T-in initial position
- Phoneme word picture cards -T- in medial position
- Phoneme word picture cards -T- in end position
- Phoneme game -T-
- Cards colour coded to Colourful Speech Scheme
These resource is part of my Colourful Speech range
- which helps children to enjoy and understand sentence structure
- suitable for SEN children
- suitable for whole class and cross curriculum learning
- Parts of Speech- a category to which a word is assigned in accordance with its syntactic function.
Nouns, Verbs , Pronouns , Adverbs, Adjectives, Conjunctions, Articles, Prepositions.