Phonemic awareness activities are fun and engaging with this pack! Does RTI scare you? Do you not know where to begin? I know JUST how you feel!! This Phonemic Awareness intervention pack is filled with activities that support Response To Intervention for students in kindergarten, first grade, and even struggling second graders. It was created with the first grade learner in mind.
This tool is meant to help you easily organize your intervention activities and data-keeping. You can use the assessment as a pre-assessment, then provide interventions using the activities provided, then re-assess to see if progress has been made. All of the data sheets are provided! It's all packed together!
Phonemic Areas Addressed:
- Syllable Segmentation
- Beginning Sounds
- Ending Sounds
- Medial Sounds
- Blending Onset-Rime
- Phoneme Blending
- Deleting Phonemes
- Segmenting Phonemes
- 27 intervention activities (3 for each area addressed)
- 9 easy data recording sheets (1 for each area addressed)
- 9 assessments (1 for each area addressed)
- 9 explanation pages (1 for each area addressed)
- 9 section dividers for each area addressed
- guided reading groups
- intervention time
- volunteers to use 1-on-1
- transition times (songs!)
I am happy to answer any questions you may have before making your purchase. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did in my classroom!