The aim of the product is to develop your students’ ability to recognize beginning sounds of words, and upper/lower case letters.
The pack consists of:
• 51 x picture cards – 2 pictures per letter of the alphabet, with the exception of x (one picture only as I teach x as /ks/, not /z/ as in xylophone)
• 1 x set of alphabet cards with lower case letters
Check out the other products in my store!
In my classroom, I like saving paper and collecting resources that I can use more than once (rather than using worksheets). These sheets are designed to be laminated.
The picture/alphabet cards can be used in various ways:
• Cut the picture cards out and sort them according to their beginning sound.
• Cut the picture cards out and a set of alphabet cards and match them.
• Cut a set of alphabet cards out and place them on top of the matching picture.
Alternatively, you may cut the picture cards and an alphabet set, and play Memory, Snap or Go Fish.
Follow Little Wombats on Facebook