Multiple phonemic awareness activities in one! This product helps our little ones with isolation of beginning sounds, syllabification, blending and segmenting phonemes, and also letter recognition and letter-sound correspondence (all of which are precursors to reading and spelling!). This product includes both color and black/white pages, and each letter/sound includes an ice cream cone and a group of 4-6 pictures/scoops of ice cream. This product works great as a center activity, in small groups, or one-on-one.
This product includes:
- Directions for each activity (beginning sounds picture sort, beginning sounds memory game, syllable picture sort, phoneme blending and segmenting practice)
- List of all the picture names on the ice cream scoops
- 26 letter cones and 4-6 ice cream scoops with pictures per letter in both color and black/white (there are 2 letters covered on each page as seen in the thumbnails, and they proceed in abc order)
- 4 cones with numbers 1-4 for syllables in both color and black/white
Or buy this in a money-saving BUNDLE
with three of my other Phonemic Awareness Products: Rhyming Words Clip Cards in 2 Levels
, Elkonin Boxes in 2 Versions
, and Phonemic Awareness Games
Also check out these other resources:
Letters A-Z and Numbers 0-20 Bundle
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this product, please leave positive feedback in order to receive credit toward future purchases! Also, consider following me on TpT!
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
- You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
- This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.