Phonemic Awareness Boom Cards Kindergarten First Grade (rhyming boom cards)
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Are you trying to help your students gain phonemic awareness, but now you're thrown for a loop with how to increase phonemic awareness through distance learning?
This is a money-saving phonemic awareness bundle that will help your students practice phonological and phonemic awareness skills through distance learning!
Boom cards (more info below) offer audio and instant feedback while your students practice!
There are 6 different types of activities included in this bundle, each with 3 versions/games.
Click on each picture to hear the word!
Students will know if each answer is right or wrong after responding, and will have the chance to try again if the original answer is incorrect!
- Syllables Boom Cards (3 Decks/45 Cards)
- Rhyming Boom Cards (3 Decks/45 Cards)
- Beginning, Middle, Final Sound Oddity Task Boom Cards (3 Decks/45 Cards)
- Beginning, Middle, Final Sound Picture Matching Boom Cards (3 Decks/45 Cards)
- Segmenting Sounds Boom Cards (3 Decks/45 Cards)
- Matching Beginning, Middle, Final Sounds to the Letter Boom Cards (3 Decks/45 Cards)
· To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. See Boom Cards Disclaimer at the bottom for more info.
· Boom Cards are paperless, self-checking, and require no prep.
· Click HERE for a blog post I wrote on how to set up your FREE Boom Learning account.
· All purchased decks can be found in your library after redemption.
· There is no need to download, save, or print Boom Cards.
· Boom Cards . This is so important and it is the #1 reason why I have chosen to create resources with Boom Learning.
· Teachers can receive student progress reports (can you say “self-grading?!”) to their own Boom accounts when playing.
· You (teacher) must have an Internet connection and be signed into a Boom Learning account (free is okay!) in order to redeem your purchase.
· Boom Cards are redeemed via a clickable link in the PDF download. After that, they are added to your library and saved there unless you specifically remove them.
· Students can access Boom cards in a modern web browser, or on the app on Android, iPad, iPhone, or Kindle Fire.
· You can assign Boom Cards with Google Classroom™. (Directions are included in the download.)
· You can assign Boom Cards with Seesaw. (Directions are included in the download.)
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!