This pack includes US and Australian spelling
Phonemic awareness is not phonics. Phonemic awareness is the auditory(speaking and hearing) and does not involve words in print.
Research has shown that phonemic awareness is an indicator of success in reading.
This ‘go-to’ NO PREP pack has no letters or words, only pictures.
The activities are based on your students’ ability to say, hear and manipulate sounds in words.
This pack can be used to support classroom activities to develop and enhance your students’ phonemic awareness skills which will assist your early learners on their journey to become successful readers.
These NO Prep printables could be used whole class, individual, as homework practice or as a center activity.
* Rhyme With Me (5)
* Rhyming Words Sort~ Cut and Paste (5)
* Beginning Sounds Sort~ Cut and Paste (7)
* Blends Sort~ Cut and Paste (3)
* Long and Short Vowel Sort (5)
* Count and Color Syllables (2)
* Counting Syllables (3)
* Change It~ Identifying the beginning, middle and ending sound in words.
* Beginning and Ending Sounds in Words (2)
* Same Beginning Sound ~Cut and Paste (5)
* Same Ending Sound ~Cut and Paste (2)
* Same Middle Sound ~Cut and Paste (2)
* Matching Rhyming Words (2)
* Matching Beginning Sounds(4)
* Matching Blends (2)
* Same Beginning Sound (1)
* Same Ending Sound (1)
* Beginning Digraphs (1)
* Ending digraphs (1)
* Match and Color the Beginning Sounds (3)
* Match and Color the Blends (2)
* Match and Color the Middle Sound (2)
* Rhyme or Not? (4)