Download the preview for a mini sample to try before you buy!
Gave our product a Makeover! Just Doubled the Size!!
96 CVC words
Pocket Chart Center for the ENTIRE year with high quality clip art from Pink Cat Studio!
We love to combine Math and ELA together. Scrabble tiles and pictures are the perfect combination for our new Pocket Chart Center.
96 CVC words
Added some non- traditional CVC word spelling such as
r -controlled and -ow words to challenge your advanced kiddos.
"But my students don't add yet!" : Just use the tiles to make the words and don't do the math part. You will be amazed at the numbers they will be able to recognize after using this pocket chart center. Have them write down the numbers with the words then:
CAT would be 311. They love those big numbers. Great way to differentiate instruction. Have it there for those kids to that can do it.
1. Place 5 picture cards in the Pocket Chart Center.
2. Have the corresponding scrabble tiles on the other side of the pocket chart in random order.
3. Have the children sound out the words and place the beginning, middle and end sound tiles next to the picture card in the correct order.
We put colored dots on the letter tiles to help the children with their letter placement beginning (green) sound, Medial (yellow) sound and Ending (red) sound positions.
4. After the children finish all of the picture cards, have them add up the scrabble tiles for each word to find our how much it is worth.
5. Place the correct sum at the end of each word.
Set your printer to print 2 pages at a time and Viola, you have mini individual centers for your students to work with at their seats.
If you have any questions please email us at
Love, Learn and Doodle,
cvc, words, spelling, add, game, independent work, math, beginning sound,initial sound, middle sound, medial sound, ending sound, fun, RtI, RTI, Rti