Understanding the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) can be a real challenge when an ESL student starts learning English. We, teachers, know how important this is so to help your students, why not hand them these 4 phonetics bookmarks ?
Students will always have them in their notebooks and will be able to refer to them when using a dictionary to master the pronunciation of words.
- color version
- black and white version
- Posters: Sounds of English / Vowels
- Posters : Sounds of English / Consonants
- Phonetic Keyring and Matching Activity
- Mystery Pictures : Diphthongs
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.