Our “Flowers And Plants ABC” Unit Study is a fun and engaging way to introduce your students to 26 different plants that surround them.
Students who went through the unit loved being able to identify and know important facts about plants they encounter every day.
They will learn basic concepts of the plant world and gain a rich science vocabulary. Moreover, the unit combines lessons in science, language arts (penmanship in regular and cursive writing), geography, and math.
This printable unit contains everything for you need to easily allow your students to create their own comprehensive “My Flowers & Plants ABC” journal.
This unit can be used for ages preschool through 4th grade and can easily be adjusted according to the learners abilities.
The Unit Includes:
* Printable classroom posters (26)
* Vocabulary lists for each plant
* Letter tracing - work sheets
* Cursive writing - work sheet
* Plant-Name matching card game
* Word Searches
* Maps - geographical regions of plants and cultures
* Literature suggestions to read along with plants
* Copy or dictation work sheet for each letter
* Fact sheet on each plant
* Coloring sheets for each plant
* Suggestions for activities
* Index with page numbers for easy reference
You may also be interested in purchasing the matching sets of
Alphabet cards - standard letters (26)
Alphabet cards - cursive letters (26)
Available at my teachers pay teachers store separately or as a bundle with this unit at a discounted price.