Word Family PowerPoint Slideshows, Posters, Flip Books and Charts - This product can be a great support to your literacy program to teach students about word families. Bonuses included!
The zipped file contains six color coded PowerPoint Slide Shows with action buttons. You must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed to use these slideshows. Each PowerPoint has approximately ten slides. Each slide teaches one word family. (Please see the preview pages for the complete list of words used) The slideshows should be used on the electronic whiteboard. Each slide has ten words with picture cues. Click on the picture action button first and ask students to guess and spell each word before revealing the word to check. Some words are easier than others!
1. Purple Words Slide Show 1 – at, am, an, ap, ig, ag, ad, op
2. Red Words Slide Show 2 – um, in, ab, ot, un, ug, et, en
3. Blue Words Slide Show 3 – ub, ock, uck, ack, ick, ing, ink, ake, ike
4. Green Words Slide Show 4 – ob, og, ight, ish, ut, us, y, up, ell, all, oy, ay, y
5. Orange Words Slide Show 5 – tch, sh,ch, th, wh, ph, qu, kn, wr
6. Yellow Words Slide Show 6 – ar, ee, ee, er, ea, ea, or, oo, oo, ir, oa, aw, au, ai, ow, ow, ur
Bonus! Also included is a set of Letter Size/A4 posters using the same color coded word families and a set of Flip Books for 47 of the word families.
Thank you for looking!