This printable can be used in multiple ways to reinforce and sort uppercase letters from lowercase letters. With this printable, the child identifies the uppercase or lowercase letter name on the leaf. Then they place the leaf above the line for uppercase or below the line for lowercase. Two different mats are provided; one in color and one in black and white. With the black and white, the child can glue the leaves onto the mat. With the colored one, it can be used as a file folder game-label is provided.
--2 mats - black/white and color
--52 letter leaf - black/white and color
--Label for file folder
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Can be used in small group or at a literacy center.
* It can also be used in a whole group lesson. You can yell out a letter and they can find it and put it on the right section of the mat.
* Can be used as an assessment instrument.
* With the colored version, student can practice putting letters back into ABC order.
* Certain letters can be used or all of the letters can be used. You can determine how many.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Creations by Mrs Mouse