These posters include every spelling variation (grapheme/phoneme correspondences) for all 44 phonemes in the English language.
These include all spellings for the following sounds:
- All consonant phonemes: s, m, c, t, g, p, r, l d, b, h, f, n, j, v, w, x, y, z
- All short vowel phonemes: a, e, i, o, u
- All long vowel phonemes: ay, ee, ie, oa, oo
- Dipthongs: oi, ow
- Consonant digraphs: ch, sh, th, ng, wh, qu
- R- controlled phonemes: er, ar, or, air, eer
- Others: oul, si
There are two levels. The first set have most common spellings and the second set includes all rarer spellings as well.