This huge bundle will help your students succeed in phonics and fluency. Phonics based fluency is the key to students becoming successful readers! There are daily practice pages that practice a new phonics skill/sound and fluency passage, fluency sentence task cards, flash cards, posters, phonics words task card sets with assessments, sight word activity, sight word flash cards, sight word tests, fluency voice cards, and editable parent letters. This set has EVERYTHING! Save BIG and buy the bundle!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE SOME OF WHAT IS INCLUDED!!
Each Unit Will Include:
- 1 Month/4 weeks worth of material (20 days)
- Daily practice pages that include: sight word practice, a phonics based fluency passage, application activities, comprehension, phonics based spelling, reading and matching, reading and illustrating. (2 pages for each day/concept, at least 40 pages will be included)
- Fluency task cards (10 per week) with assessments
- Phonics posters (included with color backgrounds and white backgrounds)
- Phonics flash cards
- Flash card strips that can be taped to students' desks
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards to send home for homework
- 4 weeks of sight words assessments
- 1 Sight word activity that can be applied to each week of sight words
- 12 Fluency voice cards
- Phonics words sets (15 words for each phonics skill) with assessments
- Parent Letters explain phonics with editable versions for PowerPoint
Each Unit's Focus
This unit’s focus is to introduce students to various phonics skills, sight words, and reading fluently.
- Reading simple sentences that progress into more difficult sentences.
- Reading sight words, nonsense words, passages, phonics based sentences.
- Coding words.
- Reading fluently by focusing on sight words and phonics skills.
- Recognizing letters/letter combinations and their sounds.
- Showing understanding/comprehension of text and passages.
- Spelling words with learned phonics skills.
UNITS CURRENTLY INCLUDED:
Phonics Based Fluency Unit 1Unit 1
Unit 1 Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 1: n, short o, long o, t, p, the, and, like, we, us
Week 2: short i, long i, l, short a, long a, z, her, she, he, him
Week 3: s, suffix s, blends, d, of, to, who, into, do, your, you, said
Week 4: f, h, g, r, what, color
Phonics Based Fluency Unit 2Unit 1 Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 5:k, c, spelling with k and c, b, from, are, friend
Week 6: m, short e, long e, ck, spelling with ck and final k, their, there, come some, does, goes, been
Week 7: th, ng, -ing, -ed, ee, where, want, was, put
Week 8: vc'|cv rule, u, w, vc|cv' rule, won't, don't sure, done, one, two
Phonics Based Fluency Unit 3Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 9: a consonant e, o consonant e, u consonant e, i consonant e, e consonant e, could, school, would, brought, fought, thought, bought, should
Week 10: x, y, sh, oo, have, says, live, give
Week 11: j, floss rule, v, spelling with final c, eye, people
Week 12: final stable syllables: -ble, -fle, -ple, -dle, -tle, -gle, -cle, -kle, -sle, -zle, any, other, many, only, brother, another
Phonics Based Fluency Unit 4Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 13: vowel y says e, vowel y says i, er, igh, love, move, answer, early, were, something, heard
Week 14: compound words, -less, -ness, -ly, ai, ay, earth, learn
Week 15: ar, ch, or, qu, work, word, world, once
Week 16: ir, ur, soft c, ow, again, today, together, tomorrow
***PLEASE NOTE: These are large files. TPT has a limit on their file sizes. Eventually the files may have to be uploaded to DropBox. You will be provided with the links to download them. ***