This huge bundle will help your students succeed in phonics and fluency. Phonics based fluency is the key to students becoming successful readers! There are daily practice pages that practice a new phonics skill/sound and fluency passage, fluency sentence task cards, flash cards, posters, phonics words task card sets with assessments, sight word activity, sight word flash cards, sight word tests, fluency voice cards, and editable parent letters. This set has EVERYTHING! Save 20% and buy the bundle!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE SOME OF WHAT IS INCLUDED!!
Each Unit Will Include:
- 1 Month/4 weeks worth of material (20 days)
- Daily practice pages that include: sight word practice, a phonics based fluency passage, application activities, comprehension, phonics based spelling, reading and matching, reading and illustrating. (2 pages for each day so a total of 46 pages)
- Fluency task cards (10 per week) with assessments
- Phonics posters (included with color backgrounds and white backgrounds)
- Phonics flash cards
- Flash card strips that can be taped to students' desks
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards
- 4 weeks of sight word flash cards to send home for homework
- 4 weeks of sight words assessments
- 1 Sight word activity that can be applied to each week of sight words
- 12 Fluency voice cards
- Phonics words sets (15 words for each phonics skill) with assessments
- Parent Letters explain phonics with editable versions for PowerPoint
UNITS CURRENTLY INCLUDED:
Phonics Based Fluency Unit 1Unit 1
Unit 1 Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 1: n, short o, long o, t, p, the, and, like, we, us
Week 2: short i, long i, l, short a, long a, z, her, she, he, him
Week 3: s, suffix s, blends, d, of, to, who, into, do, your, you, said
Week 4: f, h, g, r, what, color
This unit’s focus is to introduce students to various phonics skills, sight words, and reading fluently.
- Reading simple sentences that progress into more difficult sentences.
- Reading sight words, nonsense words, passages, phonics based sentences.
- Coding words.
- Reading fluently by focusing on sight words and phonics skills.
- Recognizing letters/letter combinations and their sounds.
- Showing understanding/comprehension of text and passages.
- Spelling words with learned phonics skills.
Phonics Based Fluency Unit 2
Phonics Skills and Sight Words Used In Creating the Sentences
Week 5:k, c, spelling with k and c, b, from, are, friend
Week 6: m, short e, long e, ck, spelling with ck and final k, their, there, come some, does, goes, been
Week 7: th, ng, -ing, -ed, ee, where, want, was, put
Week 8: vc'|cv rule, u, w, vc|cv' rule, won't, don't sure, done, one, two
***PLEASE NOTE: These are large files. TPT has a limit on their file sizes. Eventually the files will be uploaded to DropBox. You will be provided with the links to download them. ***