PHONICS BEGINNING LETTERS A – Z
* Objective : to reinforce beginning letters with visual pictures.
* Procedure : students must CIRCLE the correct pictures that BEGIN with letters A – Z.
* Learning : what make these worksheets DIFFERENT is that there can be MORE THAN ONE PICTURE to circle for each letter. Your young students must recognize ALL the pictures that BEGIN with the given letter. DON’T RUSH!
* Included : 26 squares in all, one for each letter of the alphabet. Each square has ONE, TWO, THREE or FOUR matching pictures to circle! Will your students “see” them all?
* You receive 7 FULL worksheets PLUS a BONUS at the end.
* A fun activity for their learning, challenge your students to see how many they can get correct!
* The Download Preview will give you a clearer idea!
(Phonics Beginning Letters A – Z)
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.