Kids learn best by playing with words! Be the first to fill up your bus with pictures for these beginning sounds: b,p,m,w,t,g,k,t,d,n,l,f,s. Less common vocabulary is included for skill building. You can work on phonemic awareness skills or practice articulation skills using the pictures for nonreaders!
* 12 bus game cards and bus stop board
* 15 CVC pictures for each beginning sound- 180 in all!
* includes some less common words- use for vocabulary building for your language goals!
*word cards to match the pictures for sorting games and literacy activities
* CVC word lists
* extra picture/word cards for the challenge version of the game
* template (not editable) to add your own words
* sorting board for station use
* grayscale version for photocopying
Be sure to check the preview to be sure that this is right for you! Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help.Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
To play the same fun game while practicing rhyming skills, try
You might also like:
Ask a Question Category Game
Sorting Story Details
Picture Sorting Boards for Clothes, Toys and Snacks
Sentence Builders and WH Questions- School