April 26nd is Pretzel Day, a wacky holiday! The bingo games and word cards with color hints will help kids learn 24 words and read a short passage about pretzels. Both black and color resources are included so you can compare results. Take a look at the preview and see related resources below.
• Activity Instructions for Five Days
• Reading Passage About Pretzels
• 32 Printable Bingo Cards With Color and 32 in Black
• 32 Digital Game Cards, as PDFs with Checkboxes
• 24 Each of Small, Medium, & Large Word Cards
TEACHERS' COMMENTS ON READING WITH COLOR RESOURCES
• Great technique for my struggling readers!
• Very useful for me as an ESL/ELL/ESOL teacher.
• Wonderful ideas and just what I was looking for......thank you!
• My low readers began doing better and my higher readers took off ...
PHONICS BINGO RESOURCES
• FREE Sample Phonics Bingo About Kittens: Learn Vowel Sounds
• Bundle for Small Groups: Phonics Bundle About Snacks (Jelly Beans, Peanuts, Pretzels)
• Snack-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards):Jelly Beans
, and Pretzels
• Animal-Themed Bingo Sets & Word Cards (32 Unique Print/Digital Cards): Kangaroos
POSTERS WITH MINI BOOK & WORD CARDS
• FREE: Sample School Supplies Mini-Book and Word Cards
• THEMES: Foods
, Numbers and Shapes
, and School Supplies
• BUNDLE of FOUR PHONICS POSTERS
REFERENCE RESOURCES & MORE
• FREE: 40-Day Plan: The Magic of Color Hints for Phonics
• Teacher's Guide and Dolch Word List
• 2200 Common Words With Phonics Hints
• Common Rhyming Words With Phonics Hints
• Vowel Activities: There Is a Bird on Your Head (24 words from Mo Willems Book)
• Vowel Twist Cards for Reading Intervention (Sequences Sets of Words/Pictures)
If you like this resource, please become a Follower in order to find the store back easily and get notified about sales and new resources. More are coming out soon!