Engage your students in phonics practice with a fun and interactive spelling bingo game that your students will LOVE. This Phonics BINGO resource is a great way to use spelling games to help your students master their phonics sounds and spelling words. This interactive spelling game includes resources for bingo for the following phonics skills: short vowel CVC words, double letters at the end of the word, VCC words, CVCC words, CCVCC words, CVCCC words, CCCVC words, and Digraphs (sh, ch, ck, th, wh, ng, qu). There are a total of 16 sets - each focusing on different phonemes. These Ready to Play bingo games have everything you need: Bingo cards for each set, word and picture cards for each set, and “What am I? Riddle cards for each set.
These spelling words and spelling games are perfect for whole-class spelling practice, small group spelling instruction, independent word work centers, dyslexia/dysgraphia intervention, and more.
View the Preview above to see the Phonics BINGO Spelling Games in more detail!
Phonics Spelling Bingo Games includes:
- Word Lists and Bingo Cards for 16 Different Phonics BINGO games
- 16 sets divided by phoneme or word pattern
- Variety of words at varying difficulties
- Teacher and Game Instructions
These Spelling BINGO games are perfect for:
- Small-Group Phonics Instruction
- Spelling Test Alternative
- Fun Friday Activity
- Targeted Phonics Practice
- Independent Centers
Looking for more Fun Phonics Activities?
- Phonics Worksheets & Activities MEGA Bundle | The All-in-One Phonics Activities
- Phonics Games & Activities BUNDLE | Phonics Cootie Catchers & Fortune Tellers
- Spelling Games BUNDLE for Beginner and Advanced Spelling Words
- Phonics Homework & Activities Bundle | Phonics for the ENTIRE Year
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.