Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Reinforce core phonics and sight words skills through engaging daily practice using these printable phonics board games! With this printable phonics games collection (58 games altogether), students practice reading and writing with games that focus on sight words, word families, blends, digraphs and more!
By using phonics games that focus on just one specific spelling pattern or phonics rule at a time, students gain confidence and mastery with repetitive practice, all in an engaging game format! By choosing this bundle, you'll save OVER 20% on each single set!
Teacher Prep: Just print and laminate, and you're ready to go! The recording pages can be printed to write on, or use in plastic sleeves and dry erase pens over and over again to reduce prep and copying. With the full year bundle, you'll have enough to use through the entire year.
Writing Practice: There are recording pages included that prompt students to WRITE the words they land on as they play with peers. These can be used with any of the games, whether you want student to simply write the words, or create sentence with the words as they play.
How To Use: These games are perfect for:
- whole class games
- small group phonics lessons during guided reading lessons
- easy no-prep literacy centers to change out each week
- warm up games for phonics lessons
- simple options for early finishers
- a fun twist on HOME practice (parents love this kind of fun spelling practice as homework!)
This huge collection contains 58 printable game boards.
- SET 1: Short Vowels
- SET 2: Digraphs
- SET 3: Blends
- SET 4: CVCe Long Vowels
- SET 5: Long Vowel Pairs
- SET 6: R-Controlled Vowels
- SET 7: 100 Sight Words + Word Families (Short Vowels)
**Please see individual sets for more preview pictures.
WAYS TO USE
- Reinforce new phonics concepts
- Use for mixed review whole class games
- Use as literacy centers every week (add dice or spinners)
- Use as a word study list for spelling
- Use as word wall posters
- Send home for family game night practice
- Use in sub tubs for no-prep planning
- 58 Printable Games covering the phonics skills listed above
- 4 differentiated recording pages to add a writing component to the games (some requiring sentences for words recorded). This reinforces spelling patterns, and also creates a written record of the games played for your assessment.
The games are in full color, but created in pastel colors to save ink when printing, and also to ensure that they can be printed in black and white as well.
You can see the preview by clicking the green button near the top of this page. Please look at the preview to see the details before purchasing to ensure these are right for your needs.
DOWNLOADING AND PRINTING
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
All SOCIAL SKILLS
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
Please read my TOU first as many questions are answered there.
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted resources by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Not allowed for commercial teaching platforms such as Outschool. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work. For more information on my TOU, please click HERE.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com