These 4 series of engaging game boards (21 total) help our little ones practice letters and sounds. The letters/sounds progress in the order that they are introduced in the Jolly Phonics program (note that this product only includes individual letters/sounds and not letter combinations such as ai, er, sh, etc.). This product works great as a center activity, in small groups, or one-on-one. It is recommended that these be printed on cardstock and/or laminated for durability. Extra materials needed include a pencil and paper clip (for a spinner), dice, and counters (or other small objects).
This product includes:
- Directions for each type of game and the names of any pictures on the game boards
- 4 Spinning for Letters and Sounds game boards
- 6 Spinning for Beginning Sounds game boards
- 5 Rolling for Letters and Sounds game boards
- 5 Rolling for Beginning Sounds game boards
- 1 Bonus Syllable Game
*Note that letter x is not included in the beginning sounds games. Please see the preview for what each type of game board looks like and how to play.
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this product, please leave positive feedback in order to receive credit toward future purchases! Also, consider following me on TpT!
Check out these other resources:
Sight Word / Phonics Poems
Phonemic Awareness: Beginning Sounds Picture Sorts and Syllable Sorts
Phonemic Awareness: Rhyming Words Clip Cards (2 Levels)
Reading Word Attack Strategies Posters and Cards
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
- You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
- This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.