This is the fifth super simple phonics activities to practice letter sounds, CVC words, simple sentences, sorting and writing.
It's full of easy to prep and easy to use activities to use through the school year in your literacy centers, morning work, or small group phonics lessons. With over 300+ pages, these engaging activities will fill up your literacy centers all year long!
**Early Bird New Bundle Pricing in Effect Now**
Please note: Each of the sets in this bundle is a itself, covering most or all of the phonics topics listed below within each set. This will save you a lot of time and money searching out individual phonics topics for each of the six activities.
- CVC short vowels
- Long Vowel Pairs
- CVCe words
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Double Consonants
- Compound Words
- Includes the sets listed below.
Click the titles to see them!
- - An entire year of Write the Room packs that are PHONICS based. Includes hundreds of cards and recording pages. (105 pgs)
- - Phonics mats for each phonics focus where students clip the words and pictures to match the middle square. Includes two complete sets - with and without labels on pictures. (70 pgs)
- - Find the letters to spell each phonics word and put them in the correct order to create a picture to match. (40 pgs)
- - Students slide letters through a frame to build new words. Corresponding pictures are on the frame to support young readers. A recording page is included to encourage reinforcement of spelling and sentence writing. (33 pgs)
- - This collection of 21 different templates can be used with any word list. They can also be used with the Phonics Spinners described below. In a literacy center, change every two weeks to fill the entire year! (22 pgs)
- - Simple spinners where all pictures focus on one phonics focus or spelling pattern. Can be used with the recording page provided, or with any word work activity, including the Word Work Printable Templates described above. (49 pgs)
You'll save a bunch when the sets are purchased together at the bundle price!
Individual sets will be posted at a later date as time allows.
You can see the preview by clicking the green button near the top of this page. Please look at the preview to see the details before purchasing to ensure these are right for your class. Each cover shows an example page from each of the activities.
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email email@example.com and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
There are more Phonics Bundles available!
You can see the other PHONICS BUNDLES by clicking links below:
You can also browse a big list of resources for:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com