Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
This is Bundle 6 of our Simple Phonics Centers series, packed with 6 year-long activities for literacy centers, worksheets and games. The activities in this bundle focus on letter sounds, CVC words, Long Vowels, CVCe words, Blends, Digraphs, Diphthongs, R-Controlled Vowels, Double Consonants, Y-Ending Words, sorting and writing simple sentences. Perfect for kindergarten and 1st grade!
Each activity in this bundle is specifically designed to create independence and confidence in reading and writing with a phonics emphasis. It's full of easy to prep and easy to use activities to use through the school year in your literacy centers, morning work, or small group phonics lessons.
With over 320+ pages, these engaging activities will fill up your literacy centers all year long! These activities are low prep and independent, and have been classroom tested for high engagement!
Please note: Many sets in this bundle cover most or all of the phonics topics listed below within each set. This will save you a lot of time and money searching out individual phonics topics for each of the six activities - it's all included!
Phonics Skills covered:
- CVC short vowels
- Long Vowel Pairs
- CVCe words
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Double Consonants
- Compound Words
- Includes the sets listed below. Click the titles to see them!
- HUNT & COLOR - Students are prompted to pay close attention to letter combinations and color words according to the rule. For example, color all the words with CH blue, and the words with SH green. Differentiation: There is a spot for early finishers to draw and write sentences when they are done. Click the title to see a preview!
- PHONICS READERS - A big collection of half-page sized readers that use simple sentence phrases with common sight words. Students cut out the words to complete each sentence, then illustrate the page. Click the title to see a preview.
- PICTURE PAIRS MATCH - 440 Cards! This is a simple picture/word match up game with a whole set each for short vowels, long vowel pairs, blends, digraphs and more! Click the title to see the preview.
- PHONICS DOUGH MATS - Use play dough or clay to make simple phonics words. Then trace and write the word, and follow a path to spell the word. At the bottom of each mat is a phonics-related picture to make with dough. So many jobs on one page! Click the title to see a preview.
- SPIN AND TRACE - There is a phonics spinner embedded on each page. Students spin and then search for that word to trace in the grid below. There are pages for all the main phonics rules. There is also a complete second version of all the pages where students are challenged to spell the words themselves after spinning, using invented spelling. Click the title to see the preview.
- WORD FAMILY BOOKLETS - These booklets are very popular because everything needed is on a single page, so super easy prep and not much paper to use. Each booklet focuses on one word family and a simple sentence phrase with sight words. Students cut up all the pages and glue them together on the left side where indicated. They also cut apart small pictures and find which sentence matches. When done, they can color and practice reading the simple sentences on each page. Keep them in your reading bags for more practice! Click the title to see the preview.
There are more Phonics Bundles available!
You can see the other PHONICS BUNDLES by clicking links below:
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 1
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 2
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 3
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 4
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 5
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 6
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 7
- Click HERE to see PHONICS BUNDLE 8
You can also browse a big list of resources for:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com