This is PHONICS BUNDLE 8 - Another bundle of super simple phonics activities to practice letter sounds, CVC words, Long Vowels, CVCe words, Blends, Digraphs, Diphthongs, R-Controlled Vowels, Double Consonants, Y-Ending Words, sorting and writing simple sentences!
This download includes 6 easy to prep and easy to use activities for use through the school year in your literacy centers, morning work, or small group phonics lessons. Enough engaging activities will fill up your literacy centers all year long!
Please note: No need to search for separate sets if you want to use the same activity for several different phonics focuses - they are all included! Each sets include practice for all or most of the phonics topics below:
- CVC short vowels
- Long Vowel Pairs
- CVCe words
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Double Consonants
- Includes the sets listed below (approx. 300 pages):
- Hop Around Phonics Game Boards - When students land on a phonics word, they must decide which column to write it in for lots of reading and writing practice.
- Feed A Pet Phonics Sorting - Students "feed" their cards through an animals open mouth as they sort different phonics sounds.
- Pond Hopping Phonics - Students choose an onset and rime to blend sounds to make words that match a picture.
- Phonics Word Puzzles - Students find three pieces to match up together (onset and rime) which are self-checking thanks to the picture.
- Read It - Draw It - Students read a word and draw a picture to match.
- Capture Words Phonics - Students take turns connecting dots to make a box around words to "capture" them and write them on their list. A great partner game for center time, but can also be played alone.
There are more Phonics Bundles available!
You can see the other PHONICS BUNDLES by clicking links below:
You can see the preview by clicking the green button near the top of this page. The preview includes centers for the entire bundle, and each center has two pages of details. Please look at the preview to see the details before purchasing to ensure these are right for your class.
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
You can also browse a big list of resources for:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com