Product Description: These card games can be played like Uno, Go Fish, and Old Maid. Cards can be used to support students with dyslexia, students having difficulties with word recognition, or students who need multisensory practice with words or extra practice with reading and spelling.
Introductory set only includes 1 set of cards.
Set 1 – CVC Real Words
Order Deck 1 for all six sets of cards!
Directions: Print one set of cards on card stock paper. Cut and laminate cards.
Uno Style Game:
• Use all cards after removing the OLD MAID card.
• Students try to match the word or the animal/color on the card. Students should read
and/or spell the word they are playing.
• I allow students to change the animal/color with any of the special cards – SKIP, WILD, REVERSE, and DRAW TWO. This keeps the game moving a bit faster and the kids love it!
• Follow Uno card game rules.
• Use only two sets of each word. For example, take out all of the tiger and monkey cards.
• Follow Go Fish card game rules.
• Use only two sets of each word and the OLD MAID card.
• Follow Old Maid card game rules.