Product Description: This card game can be played like Concentration, matching pairs of cards. Cards can be used to support students with dyslexia, students having difficulties with word recognition, or students who need multisensory practice with words or extra practice with reading and spelling.
Deck 3 contains 4 sets of cards (16 sheets). Cards may be used according to the concept of each set or mixed together for a review of all concepts.
Set 1 – Combined open syllables – 2 syllable words
Set 2 – Words with Y as a vowel at the end
Set 3 – Combined open syllables – multisyllabic words
Set 4 – Combined open syllables with schwa a and i
Directions: Print one set of cards on card stock paper. Cut and laminate cards.
• Place cards face side down.
• Turn over two cards, reading each card while trying to find a match.
• If cards match, keep the pair. If they don’t match turn them back over and next player goes.
• Turn over cards and if they match, student has to spell the word to win the pair.
• Challenge players to steal cards by spelling the words.
• Use cards to play Tic Tac Toe or Bingo
All rights reserved. ©Terry Davis 2018.