You can never have enough phonics and word work materials! This interactive winter set is a must have for all 1st and 2nd grade teachers. My favorite thing about this resource is the interactive cut and paste format. Students at this level need as much interaction as possible and what better way to keep their attention than with scissors and glue! This format also helps with fine motor skills at the same time. This resource is also great for Speech students, especially those working with articulation.
This 43 page winter resource focuses on "R" blends. More specifically, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, and tr. It is also aligned with Common Core State Standards.
This product includes:
- 42 word cards with pictures (color and b/w)
- 7 heading cards for each blend
- 6 cut and paste sorting printables (2 versions)
- 3 flip flap book templates
- printables with pictures to use with flip flap books (2 versions)
- 1 Syllable sorting flip book
- 3 mixed practice printables (would be great for assessments)
- directions included on every printable
- winter theme throughout entire resource
Download the Preview above to see a snapshot of all pages included in this resource!!
♥ ♥Thank you for visiting my store! Feel free to email me with any comments, questions, or concerns at email@example.com ♥ ♥
Visit my blog, www.morethanmathbymo.blogspot.com
for news about my latest freebies, giveaways, and classroom ideas!
Like More Than Math by Mo
boards on Pinterest.
You can now follow me on Instagram