Want your students to individually read the words you are working on each day? These Phonics Flip Books give 20 words per day that match any Second Grade program.
* Base Words plus -ed, -ing
* Long i (i, igh, ie, y)
* Long e sound for y
* Changing y to i
* or, ore
* Daily reading
* Color the phonics sound/spelling currently working on, then read
* Make up sentences with the words.
* Partner read the words
* Use in small groups with low readers
* Play "I Spy" as a class to find a word based on clues
Hope you enjoy! This has been especially good for my low kids that usually just listen to others read words on the board. Now they have to do it themselves and they have been successful!