Have an intervention or special ed group that need an extra dose of sequential phonics practice? This packet has everything you need to practice and progress monitor fluency with common word patterns. Build your students’ automaticity by systematically focusing on vowel and syllable patterns that make up a word. Keep them motivated by giving them ownership of their goal-setting and let them chart their own progress with a fun superhero theme.
This bundle saves you 30% off the price of buying each item separately!
Each resource has a detailed preview. Please click on their links above to view what is included.
Students practice and pass-off only 4-6 word parts at a time.
1. Pre-assess with a one-minute timing
2. Set an individualized goal for the student (or have him/her set the goal)
3. Practice with flashcards and games
4. Give one-minute fluency timings and record the number correct in a minute
5. Put a sticker on the chart when the goal is met
6. Continue to the next level and repeat
More Fluency Resources:
Sight Word Fluency: Pre-Primer
Sight Word Fluency: Primer
Sight Word Fluency: 1st Grade
Sight Word Fluency: 2nd Grade
Sight Word Fluency: 3rd Grade
Sight Word Fluency BUNDLE
You might also like:
Long and Short Vowel Sorts BUNDLE
First Grade Grammar Bundle
Word Family Spelling Lists with Sentence Dictation
Opinion Writing Templates with Sentence Starters for Special Ed
Spelling Rule Visuals