Lists of words for students to practice their phonics and check fluency at the same time! Words come from Grade 2 Journeys (Theme 2), but will work with any program. Lists may be slightly out of order for different programs.
Worksheets have words with an isolated sound or group of sounds (see below). Words are in rows of ten with the count at the side for easy calculations. It is set up for a one-minute timing with room to write their scores throughout the week. Each page has 80 words.
Two sets are included. One with directions for parents, one without directions.
* Consonant Blends r, l, s
* Final Blends nd, ng, nk, nt, ft, xt, mp
* Double Letters and ck
* Digraphs th, sh, wh, ch, tch
* Base Words with Endings -ed, -ing
* Send home for parents to help practice at home.
* Use for remediation for struggling students.
* Use in the classroom for quick practice.
If you like the product, check back soon for the continuation of the phonics sounds! Thanks!