Lists of words for students to practice their phonics and check fluency at the same time! Words come from Grade 2 Journeys (Theme 5), but will work with any program. Lists may be slightly out of order for different programs.
Worksheets have words with an isolated sound or group of sounds (see below). Words are in rows of ten with the count at the side for easy calculations. It is set up for a one-minute timing or just for practice. Each page has 70 - 80 words.
Two sets are included. One with directions for parents, one without directions.
* short vowels a, i
* short vowels o, u, e
* Long vowels a, i with silent e
* Long vowels o, u, e with silent e
* Consonant Blends with r, l, s
* Send home for parents to help practice at home.
* Use for remediation for struggling students.
* Use in the classroom for quick practice.