How to Play:
1. Two or three players sit facing each other.
2. A dealer shuffles the cards well.
3. Deal 5 cards face down to each player and themselves then places the remaining cards face down in the centre of the group.
4. Players pick up their cards being careful that the others do not see the pictures or words on their cards.
5. If players have matching cards they place them face down in front of them.
6. The dealer then asks any other player if they have a card that matches on in their hand eg ‘Eric, do you have slop?’
7. If the answer is yes then the card must be handed over so the questioner can make a pair. The questioner then places the pair down and asks another player for a different card.
8. If the player doesn't have the requested card they must say either ‘You Can Read’ or ‘Go Read’ and the questioner must pick up a card from the pile in the centre of the group.
9. The game continues until there are no cards left.
10. The winner is the person with the most pairs.
Words in the Game
clap, clip, drip, drop, flag, flap, flat, flip, grip, plan, slip, spin, slop, spin, spot, spring, stand & stop
Check Out My MEGA BUNDLE It includes ALL the great games in my store PLUS every resource I make for the next YEAR It is a book that just keeps on giving.
Take me to the Mother Load :-)