Print, laminate and cut out the cards.
What You Need:
1 deck of ‘ail’, ‘ain’, ‘air’ cards
How to Play:
1. Decide who will be the dealer.
2. Dealer shuffles the cards and distributes them evenly between the players.
3. Both players straighten their deck and places it face down in their non preferred hand.
4. Dealer flips their top card into the center of the playing area.
5. Player 2 then flips their top card onto player 1's card and the players mentally combine the cards to see if they make a word.
6. If a word can be formed, players quickly slap the pile and say the word aloud.
7. The player who is first to get their hand onto the pile wins all the cards in the pile.
8. If a player grabs the pile when the two top cards do not make a ‘real’ word then the opponent gets the pile of cards.
9. Continue the game until one player possesses all the cards.
CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
the Math and Literacy games currently in my store PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
It's like a great classroom resource that just keeps on giving. :-)
CLICK HERE to see the Mother Load :-)