Do you need some fun and engaging ways to help your students learn CVC words?
These phonics games are designed to be used in conjunction with your phonics / spelling program. The pack focuses on students reading, writing and spelling CVC words.
The pack is split into 7 sets of words, where each set introduces new sounds/letters. Each set builds on the previous and will include the sounds/letters from previous sets. The sets include:
Set 1: a, i, m, s, t
Set 2: n, o, p
Set 3: b, c, g, h
Set 4: d, e, f, v
Set 5: k, l, r, u
Set 6: j, w, z
Set 7: x, y
Here’s what you’ll get in the Phonics Games pack:
* Full instructions for preparing the games.
* Directions for how to play 5 different games: build the balloon, flashcards, concentration, fish and snap.
* An overview sheet that lists the words used in each set.
* Word cards for each different set – 249 word cards in total.
* Balloon game board for each set.
* Lower case and upper case balloons.
If you’re after more great lesson ideas, then check out these items:
Ultimate Digraph Teaching Kit
Phonics Matching Games
Spelling Activities – A Learning Center Using The Three-Story Intellect
Punctuation – 10 Punctuation Posters
Top Notch Teaching