Phonics Games Short Vowel & Long Vowels + Sight Words | FULL YEAR Phonics Games
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Your Phonics and Sight Word practice is going to be so much more fun and engaging when you use these Phonics & Sight Word Games to teach and practice long and short vowel skills. With 7 resources and 58 interactive games boards your K-2 students are going to love reading and writing
- Sight Words
- Short Vowel CVC Words
- Long Vowels + CVCe words
- Vowel Teams
- Beginning Blends
- R Controlled words
- Word families and MORE!
So easy to PREP! With full color and black & white options, just print and laminate and you’re ready for phonics practice. Each game focuses on specific phonics skills to assist students in mastering the spelling pattern or phonics rule. The recording sheets allow students to practice writing sight words and phonics patterns. Easy to print off for student use or you can print them off on colored paper and place the sheets in plastic sleeves for dry erase pens allowing you to use them over and over. The recording sheets are perfect for differentiation. Students can practice writing just the words as they play the game or they can use the word to create sentences. Great for a quick assessment! BONUS: An editable version is also included.
⭐️Make sure to click on the PREVIEW to see what is included in this Phonics & Sight Word Games Bundle!⭐️
✅ This Phonics & Sight Word resource bundle includes
- 58 full-color printable games covering the phonics skills listed above
- 4 differentiated recording pages to add a writing component to the games (some requiring sentences for words recorded). This reinforces spelling patterns and also creates a written record of the games played for your assessment.
- editable game boards to add your own words (find them in the bonus files section)
- 2 editable recording pages (find them in the bonus files section)
- black and white versions of games
There are BOTH full color AND black and white version included.
The editable templates are PowerPoint files - add your own text boxes.
❤️ This Phonics & Sight Word Games Bundle is perfect for
- Whole Group instruction & practice
- Small group reading & phonics instruction
- Literacy centers & stations
- Morning work
- Warm-up activities
- Early finishers
- Substitute teachers
- Extra practice
✅ Long & Short Vowel Phonics & Sight Word Game Bundle includes the following skills and games
Set 1: Short Vowels
- 5 Short Vowel game boards - 1 for each vowel
- 4 Mixed Short Vowel CVC game boards
- 4 Recording Sheets to write short vowel CVC words
Set 2: Digraphs
- 7 Digraph game boards - Sh, Th, Ch, Ph, Wh
- 3 game boards with mixed digraphs
- 4 Recording pages to write digraph words
Set 3: Beginning Blends
- 2 S Blends game boards
- 2 R Blends game boards
- 2 L Blends game boards
- 2 Mixed Blends game boards
- 4 Recording pages to write blends words
Set 4: CVCe Long Vowels
- 1 Long a CVCe game board
- 1 Long i CVCe game board
- 1 Long o CVCe game board
- 1 Long u CVCe game board
- 2 Mixed Long Vowel CVCe game boards
- 4 Recording sheets to write Long Vowel CVCe words
Set 5: Long Vowel Teams
- 1 Long A Vowel Team game board - ai & ay
- 1 Long I Vowel Team game board - ee & ea
- 2 Long O Vowel Team game boards - oa & oe
- 1 Long U Vowel Team game board - ui & ue
- 1 Long E Vowel Team game board - ey & y
- 2 Mixed Long Vowel Team game boards
- 4 Recording Sheet to write Long Vowel Team words
Set 6: R-Controlled Vowels
- 1 ar R-controlled vowel game board
- 1 er R-controlled vowel game board
- 1 ir R-controlled vowel game board
- 1 or R-controlled vowel game board
- 1 ur R-controlled vowel game board
- 2 Mixed R-controlled vowels game board
- 4 Recording Sheets for R-controlled vowel words
Set 7: 100 Sight Words + Word Families with Short Vowels
- 4 Sight Word game boards (25+ words each)
- 5 Word family game boards (1 for each short vowel)
- 4 Recording pages to write short vowel CVC words
DOWNLOADING AND PRINTING
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email email@example.com and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
All SOCIAL SKILLS
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read my TOU first as many questions are answered there.
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted resources by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Not allowed for commercial teaching platforms such as Outschool. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work. For more information on my TOU, please click HERE.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com