Download the preview for more details and guidance.
Consolidation activities for the Advanced Phonics Sets for the Foundation Stage. Also useful for Year 1 students.
Set 1 includes:
Vowel sounds: ai.e.ea.oi.oo
Split digraphs: a_e i_e o_e u_e
Set 2 includes:
Vowel sounds: a.are.aw.ea.ear.er.ew.ire.o.oa.ow.u.ur.ure
Consonant digraphs digraphs: ch.ff.ll.ss.zz
(Both sets 1 & 2 are included with this resource)
Included activities with each set:
- flashcards with guidance for sounds
- definitions for every word
- slides with guidance for pronunciation
- Word Line games: Select a letter and then have a go at organising yourselves into a ‘word line’
- Word Maker: Develop fine motor skills and handwriting by cutting out phonemes and sticking them into place. Then having a go at writing words yourself.
A free planning guide is available
with examples of how Story Wizard Phonics resources can be organised across the school year.